Re: Leg protection

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Bill Flowers wrote:

> OK, I've been thinking about what to get and haven't come to any
> conclusions except I should get something.  Sure, I plan to never go
> down again and will use the lessons learned to try and ensure that there
> are no repeats, but I didn't plan for this either.

If you remember correctly our friend David wears chaps and seems
to like them. In the summer with jean shorts on you still get some
mino[u]r protection for your buns and excellent protection for your
legs.

> I'm curious what others on the list are wearing to protect your legs.  I
>
> Of course I have to keep in mind the climate hear in FL.  This time of

With the chaps/shorts you still get some air flow.

> year is OK for just about anything, but the summer is long, hot and
> humid!

Hey it might get to 110 deg here in Dallas, but it is a dry heat.

> I'm beginning to think I should sue the bastard (I'll assume his parents
> weren't married until proven otherwise) and use the $$$ to buy an
> Aerostich!  Just joking ... I think.  Hey, any lawyers on the list?  ;-)

:-)

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945 (voice)  (972) 851-6944 (fax)