Re: Help

Previously, you (Max Monaco) wrote:
> I am very close to the purchase of a new Sprint ST and would appreciate the
> good, bad and ugly.  I am located in New Jersey, like USA, and I would
> appreciate hearing from some folks in the US.

You'll hear all about the good from others and little to no bad or ugly.

One thing I learned yesterday from my dealer was that if you can find
one and want it, BUY IT NOW! If it needs to be ordered the wait is now
10-12 weeks in the US ... AND GROWING!

For some models one country will "steal" production from another where
sales are lower.  But currently Europe (esp. Germany) are trying to
steal ST production from the US despite the fact that US dealers can't
get all they want anyway.

Worse, the RS production is stealing from ST production across the
board!

> I had a 96 Triumph Trophy 1200, sold it in July, and hope the reliability is
> as good.  Main interest is in the Triumph "silencer" exhaust option.

I love the stock exhaust.  Wonderfully quiet but that great triple note
still comes through.  I don't have a need to announce what my bike can
do; I like to surprise people. ;-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL