Re: Help

Hi Paul & Dee:  Thanks for your response and glad to hear someone is close,
well almost, by.  I live 10 miles east of the Delaware Water Gap.  Some of
the best riding roads in the east.

Anyway I had the opportunity to demo both the Sprint and the Daytona
Saturday.  Would like to get the Daytona engine, actually tuning, in the
Sprint but will have to settle for the "silencer" option.  Did you notice a
performance increase?  Did you upgrade the fuel injection mapping?  Would
love to hear how it sounds before buying.  I guess your Sprint is a 99?
Color?

Heated grips are a must.  We ride all year as long as the sun is out and the
roads are dry.  I find some of the best riding is this time of the year will
less traffic on the roads.  BTW our Sunday ride, Polar Bear, is to
Montgomery Cycle on 309. If I am correct this should be north of Philly.
We should be there around twelve.  I am hoping to meet Eric Miner also.
Eric is a BMW convert, like myself, and I want to see how the  bar backs
feel.  I plan to order a Sprint upon return from the m/c show in Toronto the
first week of January, unless something else gets my attention.

Looking forward to hooking up with you.  Do you ride two up?

Thanks, Max Monaco