Trouble update II

Well I went and looked at the bike Saturday. The problem turned out to be
that the cam chain tensioner stripped some teeth which caused the cam timing
to change.....hence the bent valves. Some of the valves were not bent to bad
but the two exhaust valves had almost a 45* bend. Of course the pistons did
not do very well. At this point this is all I know . I will update at a
later time.

    I should say that after seeing the part in my opinion this was a rare
failure......probably  defective from the start and  became worse from
there.

Robert
Dallas