Re: Help

Bill Flowers wrote:

> One thing I learned yesterday from my dealer was that if you can find
> one and want it, BUY IT NOW! If it needs to be ordered the wait is now
> 10-12 weeks in the US ... AND GROWING!

I guess that partially explains the $200.00 price increase for the Y2K
models.

Actually, if you are not loyal to a local dealership, it can pay to shop
around via long distance.  When I was ready to buy back in July, there
were no Sprint STs to be had in the state of Arizona.  I was planning to
visit family in a part of the country 1800 miles away where nothing but
cruisers sell and a phone call revealed that a dealer there not only had
one in stock, he was willing to discount it to move it.  I paid just
under $10,000 out the door.  This did not include sales tax and license
which were due when I got back here to AZ.

Visiting family and in-laws was never easier as on that trip.

Regards,
Gary Slabaugh