Pannier mounting

Can somebody please post (to the website) a picture of what the ST looks
like with the brackets installed? Don't have my ST yet, and I'll probably go
for the panniers, but I too will be leaving them off most of the time, as I
really like the looks of the bike with the seat cowl, no bags, and pipe in
the top position. I would only be installing the panniers for long trips.

Regards,

Gord.

- --
H. Gordon Hooker