Re: Speaking about leg protection.

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> Have you ever heard the old adage, there are two types of riders,
> those that have gone down, and those that will. Well, there seems
> to be a lot of newer riders on the list .... (sorry Bill)

That's OK.  I can't deny that I've only been riding less than 6 months.
Statistically I fit the model: only a few months riding, still getting
used to a new bike, late in the day, close to home on the way home, etc.

The mathematician in me says I was an accident waiting to happen.  And
it did.

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL