RE: ST crashes

Her insurance company paid up right away - $1700.00

> Were you moving at the time or stopped at a light or stop sign? Just
> curious.

Moving slowly towards a red light. She clipped my left rear when she darted
behind me to make the left turn lane. What sucked was that I had seen her
about 3 seconds earlier and assumed she would stay in the right-hand lane as
she was not signaling or looking around in preparation for a lane change.
Then bam!

Could have been worse no one got hurt, I didn't drop the bike, and she was
adequately insured.