Re: Challenge to Your Riding Record

You're making total sense. Towards the end of my ownership of my Katana, I
rarely enjoyed riding it because I didn't feel I could trust it anymore.
While it still had plenty of life left as a commute bike, I just didn't
have the confidence in it for serious sport riding. When I got the Sprint,
I was reintroduced to how fun it is to really ride hard.

I've also felt the opposite for one reason or another, and on those days
it's important to recognize that and ride your own ride and not try to keep
up to someone else's standard.

>I've noticed this phenomenon on several occasions. The mind in tune with the
>bike's every movement, almost subconsciously reading every nuance of the
>roads path and surface, and just flowing with the bike through it. There are
>no surprises because you are at such an intense level of consciousness that
>you are just getting everything.
>
>Am I making any sense, or have I been in the garage with the bike running
>too long again?

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com