Blue Ridge and 00 Rally

I forgot to post the result of my court ruling for my traffic ticket
that my buddy and I received on the parkway for the "unsafe operation"
GUILTY and banned from the Parkway for a year. Wupdedo, the park ranger
service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!  A lawyer stepped out with us as we were
leaving and said that we were done wrongly and that if it was his court
he would have found us not guilty. He also said that this particular
ranger is notorious for getting motorcycles on the parkway.  The ruling
coming from a judge that gave 2nd and 3rd time DUI offenders fines and
no jail time but men accused of "indecent exposure" up to eight days in
jail.  Read indecent exposure" as gay activities. Not that I approve of
that type of lifestyle but you have people that are endangering peoples
live while drinking and driving and not punishing them with jail time
and then you have men shaking there things around and they get jail
time. Where is the logic in that???  Thanks for letting me vent. I guess
you can see that I am not a fan of the Parkway.  There many roads around
the same area that offer better riding environments.

Troy Blood
BKI
Ph (864) 963-3471
Fax (707) 202-3639