Tank Bag/Tanked Bag/Digest Fun

> Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:25:47 -0500
> From: "Paul Wilson" <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Tank Bag Recommendations, Please
>
> Fellow ST'ers,
>
> As none of my magnetic tank bags will work on the ST,  I'm looking for
> some
> recommendations as to what has worked for you.   My main criteria are:
> 1)
> large map window;   2) mounts securely to tank and doesn't move around
> during brisk riding;   3) straps and bottom of bag won't damage the
> paint;
> 4) high quality construction.
>
> Please let me know what bags I should consider.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul Wilson
> Toronto, Canada

Hey, Paul.  I would recommend the Roadgear item (www.roadgear.com).  I
have the tailpack because I can't stand watching anything flopping
around in front of me, but the quality of their bags is second to none.
I've used it almost everyday for the last two years, mounted or not.

> Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:50:16 -0600
> From: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Isn't it ironic?
>
> Just for fun, try to identify this outfit of over 500 employees with the
> following statistics:
>
>      *29 have been accused of spousal abuse
>      *7 have been arrested for fraud
>      *19 have been accused of writing bad checks
>      *117 have bankrupted at least two businesses
>      *3 have been arrested for assault
>      *71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
>      *14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
>      *8 have been arrested for shoplifting
>      *21 are current defendants in lawsuits
>      *In 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving

Hehehe.  For a minute there I though you were going to finger the
beltway bandit I work for.

Crash (Did I say that, or did you say that?  If you said that, I have no
comment.)

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website