Tank Bag Recommendations

I can whole heartedly recommend the Baglux tank bag.

The only problem is the cost, you have to purchase a tank harness (£55) and
then the tank bag (another £66).

The tank harness is specific to your bike, and you can even get them colour
coded to match.  You can leave the harness on the bike (like a tank bra) It
looks quite good and has the added advantage of protecting the tank.

They make quite a few different bags, all very high quality and of different
sizes, looks etc. they even make filling up with fuel easy as the bags hinge
up allowing access to the tank filler.

I've had a Baglux bag for a few years now, and although they never claim to
be waterproof (they come with a stomcover) I have never had any problems
with leaks, and all the zips etc work as new.  A friend had a problem with a
clip after he a few years of use (or should that me abuse?), but just sent
it back to the UK distributor and they repaired it free of charge (Great
service?)

Mine (called the Alpha) has a very large map pocket, and expands from 20 to
30 litres and is the best tank bag I've ever used.

Baglux product is of the highest quality, they have a web site at
www.bagster.com/

Here in the UK www.motorcyclenews.com have done a review of tank bags, if
you want more info.

As I've said the only problem is the cost of the harness (Which you have to
change if you change bike, But you can keep your bag.)

I did look at the Triumph bag, but I didn't like to look of it (more the pad
than the bag)

Rig.

www.rigsville.co.uk

P.S. Baglux are made in Italy, they have an imported in the UK based in
Wales.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website