Arkansas rider....

At 07:33 AM 12/18/1999 -0600, Robert Spicer wrote:
 >This is my first post. My name is Robert Spicer and I live in Fort Smith,
 >AR. I am planning on buying an ST this winter or early spring, depending on
 >when I can sell a BMW R100 Mystic and when the dealer in Fayetteville gets a
 >blue sprint. I test road the st a few weeks ago and I have never been this
 >excited about getting a new motorcycle, not even my first one.
 >The guys at Fayetteville suggested your list and website. He told me all
 >about your visit this past summer and hopefully I will be able to join you
 >next year.

Welcome to the family Robert,

First, let me say that  you are one lucky guy. The dealer in Fayetteville
is just plain awesome - they went above and beyond the call of duty on
several occasions - if they treat out-of-towners that way, I can only
imagine how they treat their local customers.
Then, on top of that, you live really close to some prime riding roads - we
had a blast. Be sure to check out the Rallye section of the website for the
ride write-ups.

While we are not sure where the next Rallye will be, it will offer some
great riding and a lot of fun - that is for certain.

Again, welcome !

- - Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website