RE: Bad vibrations?

Stuart,
not had that many bikes that I know for a fact if most
bikes develop throttle vibration, but my first bike, a
Kawa Zephyr 550 didn't have any after 35,000 miles. My XJ900
developed a mean vibration after 12-15000 miles...

But, when spring arrives and the snow retreats I'll have to
check out the 'Throttlemeister' !

Dealer is now trying to sell me a Black '99 wheras I'm hanging out for
the 2000 - colour not so important...the $1100 price difference more so

Cheers
Andrew Eikheim