Yep, he's a gonner!

In a message dated 12/20/99 9:56:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Of course I would like to keep the
>  TBS AND buy the ST, but it just can't be done.  I know in the end this is a
>  personal choice as are all things related to this nutty passion of ours -
>  any
>  thoughts, comments, opinions, flames, greatly appreciated.
>
>  John Heinzer
>  Coatesville Pa.
>  '99 TBS

Yeah the test ride usually opens people up WIDE as in WOW, I never thought it
could be like this.  Sorry to hear about your dilema, John.  I can only say,
let your heart and concious be your guide.  Heh, heh, heh

$5USD, says he doesn't last a month.

Ken T. from Ca.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975
http://hometown.aol.com/kentmpsnmc/myhomepage/index.html

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website