Re: Storing you ST

Previously, you (dan & ann curcio) wrote:
> Now I'm just sitting around waiting for spring.  Darn!

My sympathies.  I used to live in the Great White North (grew up in
Toronto, spent most of my adult life just outside of Ottawa) and know
what you are facing.  Now I live in Florida.  I find I miss the white
stuff for about a week each year, just around now (Christmas).

But I sure don't miss shovelling it!

And, to make you jealous, I just picked up my bike from the dealer,
fixed from the crash.  I took it out for a spin to help burn the spilt
oil off of it.  Even with my jacket vents open it was rather warm.  And
it was so warm there were lots of bugs, leaving splatters on my new
helmet (almost identical blue as my ST).  :-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
I'm dreaming of a motorcycle Christmas.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website