Re: She's here!!!!

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:41:36 -0800, you wrote:

Hi Andrea,

Nice pics! Since I have been wanting to see one in the flesh I called
a dealer and ask about availability. I explained that you were taking
delivery of yours soon and had posted some pics from a web site. I
guess he was feeling slighted, so, he  immediately ushered me off the
phone and called Triumph. He returned my call and informed me that all
the RS's are sitting in a warehouse in South Carolina awaiting
distribution. Which incidentally won't occur until they have enough so
every dealership in the country will get at least one. I guess so as
not to upset anyone. Anyway, I'm curious how you got yours. I'd like
to see one as soon as possible. Do you have some inside info?

Ken Pickett
97 Suzuki TL1000S
92 Seca II
Soon to be 00 ST or RS