Re: She's here!!!!

At 01:26 PM 12/22/1999 -0800, Ken Pickett wrote:
 >phone and called Triumph. He returned my call and informed me that all
 >the RS's are sitting in a warehouse in South Carolina awaiting
 >distribution. Which incidentally won't occur until they have enough so
 >every dealership in the country will get at least one. I guess so as
 >not to upset anyone. Anyway, I'm curious how you got yours. I'd like
 >to see one as soon as possible. Do you have some inside info?

It's because he is in Italy and you are in the US.......

 From what I have seen, the new bikes are usually available in the UK and
Europe several weeks before they are available in the US.

Tell your dealer not to be upset, or to open a shop in a different country ;-)

Last I heard the expected date for US distribution (bikes in a shop) was
mid to the end of January.

= Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website