Too cold for who?

Merry Christmas to All:
	Humbug! I rode all day to-day her in and around Philadelphia. I think it got up to
30degrees F. The taller Triumph windscreen makes all the difference in the world when
riding at speed. It throws the air over my head and still keeps things quiet. I use a
Yellow Trophy jacket with Polartec inner liner and a matching Polartec balaclava to
keep my head and neck warm under a ful face Shoei Duotec helmet. I have these lovely
Olympia leather insulated gloves that keep my hands warm...don't need no stinkin'
electric grips. Don't have any problem with bugs at this temperature either.
Ho, ho, ho
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia
'00 Slower Blue ST "Weasel"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website