new lurker^H^H^H^H list member

  Greetings from Seattle Washington (currently the "foggy state").
I've got a 99 Suzuki Bandit (B6), but have been lusting after a new
blue ST for several weeks now.  I've test ridden it, loved it, and am
going to buy one in the next couple weeks.

  Like buying a car, however, I am turned off by the contortions that
the dealers make me go through to get a decent price.  I was curious
if anyone had any idea how much the dealer really pays for the bike.
I don't mind the dealer making money, but I'd rather not find out
later that I was bent over the table and they had their way with me.

  Any thoughs on a reaonable price for a 2000 ST?

- --
- -jong

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website