Front Suspension/Race Tech

So I ask you, what's a good, effective, and reasonable way to improve the
> suspension on the ST?
>
> Rick

I believe we all agree the ST front end is too softly spring.  The front end
is the weakest link suspension wise for this bike.  A simple, very effective
yet cost efficient solution is to replace the front springs with stiffer
progressively wound springs.

Race Tech indeed has a kit for the ST.  In fact, visit their web page and
you will find a nifty menu allowing one to configure the best spring rate,
oil level, and fork valving components for your weight, riding skill and
objective!

This is going to be my Christmas gift to myself.

Keep the shiny side up!
Charlie

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website