Accessory Plug

The only comment I wanted to add was that I had to switch the polarity
inside my plug when hooking it up to my Gerbing thermostat.  I bought
the plug with the bike so I am not sure if the thermostat was wired
opposite of the norm, the bike or the plug.  The plug I got was very
easy to switch.  I unscrewed the body of the plug itself (and was
expecting to have to switch and resolder) found two tinned wires
connected to screw terminals.  Got out the flat head screwdriver and was
done in minutes.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website