RE: Aftermarket Exhaust

>>Subject: after market exhaust
Does anyone use an after market exhaust system on their ST (Triumph and
non-Triumph manufacture)?
If so, what brands, how did it effect the performance, sound, gas mileage.
Also, what did it cost and where is it available in the U.S.?<<

Rode the stock pipe for 500 miles then installed the Triumph carbon fibre
pipe. Makes slightly more power over the entire rev range. Re-mapping also
extended smooth, non-grabby acceleration from 3,000 RPM down to 2,000 RPM.
I can now put my ST in 6th gear at 2,000RPM, open the throttle and it takes
off without missing a beat.

MR

Does anyone have numbers for the Triumph performance pipes? I'd like to
compare to the new M4 I'm getting. I am also working with my dealer on
pricing for the M4 exhausts. I'm trying to get a discount for the ST members
on this list that will beat any pricing direct from M4 or other sources.
More to follow.