Re: RE: first trip

Hey Marc,
Did you get your valve clearances checked at 10,000km service?
Since they are 'derestricting' the bike, it seemed worth doing. If there are tight valves it should be covered by warranty I hope.
cheers
Jonathan

>>> De Vries Marc <Marc.DeVries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/07/99 08:27:30 >>>
I had the same problem when the bike was new.
Now I have around 13,000km and shifting is
beautifull. The false neutral between 5th and
6th gear sames to be disappeared.

Marc.

Marc de Vries
Siemens Atea