Re: Fuel tank vent hose

Eric,
The lines were installed at the time I tested them.  I checked them by
disconnecting them at the tank,  connecting a small length of spare windshield
washer tubing to the end and blowing air through with my mouth.  When
connecting the tubing at the tank end of the vent lines, the air flowed easily
through both lines.  When attached at the bottom where they pass through the
retaining wire clip on the frame, the plain line flowed easily and the check
valve line had no flow.  Both lines were easily pulled up or down through the
frame and show no signs of pinching or binding.  Is this correct?  I also
filled the tank yesterday and there was no vacuum.  The bike seems to run the
same either way.

Dan