Re: st-digest V1999 #124

Larry,

I think you are one of the few lucky ones. Judging from all the
postings on the main Triumph board, a lot of people have
experienced highly erratic and very irritatingly unreliable
gauges - but the pattern seems to vary somewhat.
My point is that, given the way it misbehaves, it's more than
useless - it's actually dangerous as it is so misleading,
whereas the only true indicator is the tripmeter/mileometer.
I'm glad yours is OK, but as soon as they fix the series defect
and offer new ones, I'm in to the garage like a shot!

Tim