Re: Rear Hugger Installation

>>I just installed mine this weekend and was about to loosen/disconnect the rear brake line when I tried inverting the installation..... essentially I pointed the hugger in the wrong direction and ....<<

Did you have the panniers installed?  I do and the brackets get in teh
way.  I thought I tried every conceivable way to install it first, but
could be mistaken.  If you do not have the panniers installed, I believe
you can install the hugger from the side opposite from the brake line -
Rick Paukert did this I believe.

..Richard White