Re: Seattle or there abouts Dealers?

jim there are three, that I know of. Two that I can vouch for. Lynwood cycle
barn  just north of seattle and champion cycle in bellingham wa. Champion is
my dealer and howard will bend over backwards for you. I would advice you call
him first and have him line up the tires you require. His is a small shop but
personable and is the type of guy that will go out of his way for an out of
town rider, drop what ever it is he's doing and handle it. (360) 734 1320.
Lynwood cycle barn is one of the largest on the west coast and busy. The
selection is there but I don't know if you could ride up and get taken care
of. There's also one in Olympia Wa (south of seattle) but I don't know a thing
about these folks. Check the triumph web page for a phone no to all of these
businesses. Lynwood cycle barn also has a web page and e'mail. keyword
cyclebarn. Now can you do the same for me? I'll be in the l.a. long beach area
for a week after the laguna seca races on business. I will for sure be needing
a rear tire and oil change. Any recommendations. I'm staying at the Long beach
hilton. See you hopefully at the races and go over some of the better back
roads. Best Regards, Steve Barton.