Re: Its Here......

At 01:59 PM 07/07/1999 +1000, Archer, Doug wrote:
>A very beautiful, very Red ST

well, you got the right colour ... (red being fastest and all...)

>Fox heated grips
difference between these and the Triumph ones ?

>Warlock Alarm System with Pager
same question as above

>Pipeline Underseat Exhaust System  (1 Week away)
sounds cool - any pics or other info on this? Hopefully its a 3 tipped exit
... ?

>Givi Maxia 3 pannier setup with custom brackets (1 Week away)
who is making the brackets?

>Custom Airbrushed Dragon on L&R fairing  (2 Weeks away)
we'll surely need some pics of this for the web site

>and the obligatory Workshop Manual...Got to get the gameboy somehow....
I know that a few people have bought them - I think the price was somewhere
around $1500-$2000 US

The is also a mini - programmer that has been designed for the T5 by a
private individual. No word yet as to whether it will work on the ST or
not, but price should be around $100. It will allow changes to aux settings
like CO and idle, but will not allow downloads of new tunes.

- - Eric