Re: London UK introduction

At 08:11 AM 07/07/1999 +0100, martin wrote:
>otherwise excellent Thundercat), though I have bent both my luggage keys
>getting the panniers off the frame. A small design weakness that BMW got
>round years ago with swivel heads.  Top box is great for London

how have you bent the keys ?

>Other teething trouble: the replacement fuel gauge sender is just as bad
>as the first one...and when the engine is cold I have to back kick the
>gear out of first.

the "fixed" gauges are still being tested, so I would assume that you may
still get one that works.

>the shiny edges of my tyres. A good centimetre unused on each side. Any
>suggestions folks?

find a traffic circle late at night ? ;-)

Sooty - any suggestions on roads for him ?

>So far, since March, I have only ever seen 1 other ST on the road in
>England....where are you lot?

Don't feel bad - I have another ST just down the raod and we still haven't
crossed paths...

- - Eric