Re: Valve Clearances

> CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!<

What!?  So we can get a coupon for $2 off our next oil purchase?  The
only people who win in a class action suit are the lawyers and the only
losers are the future consumers of the product who are burdened with the
additional cost that is passed on.

Please, I emplore all, DO NOT GO THERE!!

..Richard White

PS:  I am in no way affilieated with Triumph, other than as a consumer.
BUT, if a class action suite IS considered, let me know so I can pass on
the info to some lawyer and see if I can get a cool $million or two as a
finders fee and retire.  (HEE-HEE).