No Red ST's (Port) Left?

When collecting the bike last night bumped into chief mechanic unpacking  a black ST from the crate. I asked if they had any more coming - he said they were told that all Red STs were no sold for this year, and that black ones were becoming scarce so they were ordering any they could get their hands on.
I was given two of the small 'Union Jack' stickers that are on the rear fairing behind the seat and have stuck them on either side (a la Daytona and Trophy), just to make sure everyone knows where the bike comes from :)   There is a nice flat area just above the 'bulge' for the front indicators if anyone likes this idea.
cheers
Jon