Injection Mapping/CO Question...

So I just got The Dark Side back after having the stainless performance
can installed. They reset the CO but the guy who knew how to get the
downloads for the ignition maps decided to leave for Laguna before
telling anyone how to do it at the shop. So: I'm running the stock map
with the pipe.

My question is does the CO need to be reset again after the new map is
loaded?

Dyno results before and after with stock map: small increase in
horsepower in the middle of the curve. Little spike at the top end.
Dealer didn't include torque results.

Sound: GREAT!! Love that mellow throaty sound.........

Brian W.