Re: Injection Mapping/CO Question...

Does anyone know what would happen if you loaded the Race pipe program on
the regular pipe?  Or better yet, is there a program for the standard can
that's main objective is power and not emissions?

I wonder how much of the performance improvement with the race can is
actually attributable to the new programming?

David