Top Speed

First time post to this list.  Just got my Tornado Red ST in April and
love it!  Went for my first long ride last weekend through central
Iowa.  Kind of hard to find curves, but we found a few.  610 miles round
trip.  Very comfortable bike.  On the way back hit an indicated 155 with
a stout tailwind on a beautifully smooth, flat stretch of road!  Passed
my friend on his '97 Trophy like he was standing still.  As another
listener commented, the bike was so smooth, like it was on rails.
Forgot to look at the RPMs, though.  It was still climbing slowly
though.  I think one could hit an indicated 160 under the right
conditions.  And no, I don't mean over a cliff with a tailwind.  Lots of
great info on this list.  Keep it coming.  Thanks.

- -- Shon