Re: New to list

 >At 11:43 AM 07/13/1999 +0200, Jonathan Schulster wrote:
 >Good question.... the mechanic at our local dealer worked at the very good
 >Honda dealer nearby for the last 10 years. In all that time he had never
 >seen a Honda that required valve clearance adjustment before 50,000km !

 >snip...
 >QUESTION: Why is it that Honda's VFR can have a much longer valve
 >adjust/check interval that the Sprint ST, despite the Honda's much higher
 >rev limit?

Does he work on more than 1 bike per year ? ;-)

I know two people right now with VFR's that are less than happy with their
continuos valve problems - one even may be getting a new bike courtesy of
Honda as its been sitting at the dealer so much. Not trying to start a
Honda bashing thread - just remember that no one is perfect.....

Also, here's an earlier response from charlie - seems he was also having
problems with the VFR but not the ST

- - Eric