Re: RE: heat

In a message dated 7/13/99 6:24:22 AM, dennis.tacket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My '95 Sprint
didn't hardly have this problem at all since it only had a 1/2 fairing. I've
never ridden the VFR or any other fully faired bikes so maybe we can get
some input from others in the group. I've adapted to the heat here in Texas
so it really hasn't caused me to consider not riding the ST >>

Dear Dennis,
Thank-you for your reply. I am sure you are right about the fairing, but I
did.
't get this direct heat blast from my fully faired '95 Trophy 1200. Somthing
about the ST.
 I am thinking of stuffing foum insulation between the trailing edge of the
fairing and the engine. Will report back. Dave