Re: Heel Guards

 >In any event, I agree it would really look sharp. As Steve Lilley seems to
 >be the CF king (ever seen the Lilley Ultra Light?) I've cc'd him on this
 >email as well - he is on the digest version so he doesn't always see the
 >posts same day - plus he actually claims to be busy at the shop ..... I've
 >only ever seen pictures of him sitting about drinking coffee so I'm not too
 >sure about that ...... :-)

 > - Eric

Bloody check Eric, It's that John Kings fault, he will pay for that!

We are going to get an St over to our CF people early next week, well
that is todays plan, and see about getting Front mudguards, rear huggers,
top inner fairing trim and the heel guards done. If anyone has anything
in particular that they feel would be reasonable to produce, then, let
me know soon. I know it has taken forever to try and get this sorted,
but we at last have a bike we can spare for a couple of weeks.
As soon as the new Blue one comes in I will send Eric some pictures so
you can see what it is really like. The silver that the factory had done
one in did look nice, but the 955i and the ST in silver would have been too
much in the range, I'm glad that they did the colour range this way.

That's it, it's late I'm off.

Steve.