Radiator(s)

Well ... there goes my second radiator!
I already had to get the first one changed after about 5000 km.
and now, again after about another 5000 km, it's leaking again.
In both cases the leak is in the radiator body just under the
top mounting brackets. Always the same place although once on
the left and once on the right.

My bike will be in for it's 10000 km (6000 miles) service next
week and it will be replaced again hoping that this time they
manage to get the part in an acceptable amount of time. Took
2 weeks last time and since I'm off on vacation at the beginning
of August, I don't even want to think about not going on my bike.

I already advised the dealer and although he was very surprised (!!!),
mentioned it could have something to do with vibrations so this
time they will try puting some sort of silent block on the brackets.

I just hope that this problem gets solved because 5000 km per
radiator is a bit too little and then, what happens when my
warranty period runs out???

Well, I still really like the bike but I still miss more and more
the reliability of my old 95 Sprint.

Ciao,
Carlo
All Black Sprint ST (in need of diapers :-))