Subject: Underseat Exhaust System for ST
Author:  "Archer; Doug" <DArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    7/16/99 10:05 AM

After spending approx 4 hours with the exhaust people last night, we think
we
have worked out how to do the Underseat system.

We will prototype it on saturday and I will post the pictures to the list
soon after.

Approx cost will be about $1400 to $1500 Australian (about $1000 us).

Looking for expressions of interest as to how many people would be
interested in getting this if it performs and looks up to scratch.

Please reply to darcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx