Re: Underseat Exhaust System for ST

At 10:05 16/7/99, Archer, Doug wrote:
>After spending approx 4 hours with the exhaust people last night, we think
>we
>have worked out how to do the Underseat system.
>
>We will prototype it on saturday and I will post the pictures to the list
>soon after.
>
>Approx cost will be about $1400 to $1500 Australian (about $1000 us).
>
>Looking for expressions of interest as to how many people would be
>interested in getting this if it performs and looks up to scratch.

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!

Are we talking twin underseat or (please, please) triple underseat?
It sounds like one has not yet been built, what kind of effect on injection
mapping is forseen?
Carbon Fibre? Carbon fibre? Please say it's carbon fibre...
And like Martin, I;d love to hear what it sounds like.

Interest is hereby Expressed, look forward to seeing the pics.

Lorin