Re: Arkansas Pre-Ride

Dennis,
Marc and I did something similar on Thurs. and Fri. of last week.
We left(being in the southern end of town) out the back and into the twisties
all the way to the Hill Country. Ate in Fredericksburgs at the Gallery for
lunch, then on to the YO Ranch in Kerrville for rest and relaxation before we
turned around and did it again! Marc has but together all of these WONDERFUL
twisties for the entire trip! Not much boring such for 350 miles (one way).
Usually we stay an extra day and ride 350miles in and around Hunt, Leakey,
Utopia, RockSprings, etc. This time, we just had to GET OUT OF THE METRO PLEX!
lol
It was a great trip and the bikes were a dream... I had my Eclipse soft luggage
on my bike(the set up I had on my CBR1000. I was truly amazed with how well it
fit! I was also truly amazed with how much I DID NOT NOTICE THAT IT WAS THERE.
On the CBR, I was always much more cautious because of the extra weight...I am
so glad to have a BIKE that is weighted properly.
Later,
Charla-redST