Re: Underseat Exhaust

I'd be very interested.  Of course I would want to see dyno runs for the
underseat system as well as Triumph's off road pipe each using Triumph's Tune
for their pipe to ensure there aren't any strange dips with the underseat
system.  I also want it to be a quality piece, stainless preferably.  The
Aussie Staintunes are beautiful.  It'd have to work with the saddlebags on
and not overheat any areas.  Finally, I'd want it to sound sweet.  If you can
make that, then, yes, I'm very interested.

Rick Paukert