Re: Jack Lilley

Rick,
I have the same fairing problems (vibration of mirrors). I think it is
probably somewhat related to road surface condition also, bumpy roads (lots
of that in PA) seem to get things going pretty good. I suspect that the
folks that are not reporting the problems live in places where the roads are
in pretty good shape.

Paul & Dee Steinbacher
1999 Sprint ST
1997 Buell M2