Re: vibration and oil changes

The Sprint ST fairing vibrates the LEAST of all the bikes you've had?!  Wow!
I came from a VFR whose fairing was as stready as a rock at 100+mph.  I'd
still like to see Triumph or Jack Lilley come up with a fix forthe vibration
to at least bring it up to the standard of the VFR.

I don't believe the fairing vibration to be a product of the road condition
(though bumpy roads don't help matters).  The vibration happens on smooth
roads and is a function of speed.  My buddy and I traded bikes (his is a '96
VFR like my old one) just yesterday and the vibration of the
fairing/windshield/mirrors on the Sprint ST are just palin embarrassing
compared to the VFR.  The road was the same.

As for maintance; no plastic needs to be removed to change the oil.  BUT,
make sure you have the proper filter wrench (the filter is recessed and tough
to get without the right tool) AND have the proper size metric allen wrench
for the drain plug which is NOT included in the tool kit.

Rick

PS  Great to see all the Triumphs out at TX World Speedway today.