Re: Triumph Open Day...

At 05:53 PM 07/18/1999 +0100, Mark Ridler wrote:
 >Hello All
 >I've just come back from the Triumph Open Day and I thought some of the list
 >members may like to hear about it.
 >I figure that a load of UK list members will also have taken the trip to
 >Hinckley, as there was almost as many ST's as there was 595/955's

Yes - seems like many were able to attend.

 >The main thing I noticed was that the ST's will be available in Silver, Blue
 >and Yellow. I think it looks great in the Blue and the Silver.

2000 ST's will be available in Black, Red and Blue. All other colours seen
are there for the following reasons
1) Gauge consumer reaction to a new colour / combination
2) As a one off item for promotional use (see the Tiger)
3) A specially painted bike that was ordered by a Triumph Employee.
Employees can purchase a current model with any colour currently being used
on any models. However when you go down on your Yellow ST, see how easy it
is to get a body panel .....

 >I've sent Eric a few pictures of the Blue and Silver ST's that I managed to
 >get pictures of (much to the annoyance of the Triumph staff) so he will
 >hopefully put them up on the web site.

Done - thanks for your efforts.

- - Eric