flaming fairings (lower)

Hi all
Just a small warning to check the position and clearance of the lower right belly fairing when you get it back from a service or remove it yourself - mine has torched itself on the exhaust after the local dealer fitted the spacers 'inside' the brackets (doh!).  I noticed a burning smell somewhere near the Nurburgring, but thought nothing of it (there were many other shocking smells!).  I dismantled it last night and the spacers were definitely in the wrong order.
The plastic is completely deformed along a 6" x 2" section and the glassfibre heatshield has burned through. Just talked to the dealer and he was not pleased to hear this!  I guess they will learn from the experience :)
The Pirelli Dragon's are still in fine shape after 3500km - wearing evenly with 4mm tread left at the rear, and no signs of squaring off.
cheers
Jonathan