Re: Radiatore - question

Even riding around London for hours in slow traffic and hot
summer weather (currently about 22 C), I'm amazed the engine
doesn't get hotter - well, it does get hot, because you can feel
it on your legs, as I said in an earlier message, but the temp.
gauge never seems to rise very far. In the same conditions, I
remember that the gauge on my old GPz would have been up there
in no time and the fan would have kicked in. On this bike, it
either doesn't register properly or else, presumably, it's
extremely efficient at cooling.
I think mine hovers at about the same place.

Tim