Mirror shake

	I think we all have the mirror shake at one time or another. I also
feel the the road can and does create some of the mirror shake and I can
live with that. However the shake caused by the wind I think needs to be
addressed. It's got to be the wind in most cases when one mirror is
shaking and the other is pretty stable depending on the angle of attack
of the wind. I suggested earlier that an internal thin brace along the
fairing upper edge might help solve the problem. It's not that bad most
of the time but I would like to be able and see if that car creeping up
behind me has lights mounted on top or not without turning around in the
saddle.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.