RE: RE: Tyre Problem

Does this mean I'll have to find somewhere to replace the rear while I'm on
Holiday ?
Where are the notes from Walter ? (on the ST site ?)

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/

End of st-digest V1999 #145